- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Avarua weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Cook Islands
The November weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Avarua in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in November?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in November is 25°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Avarua in November and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Avarua in November 2021. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:56||18:50|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:50||18:58|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:48||19:08|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.