- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Aitutaki weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Aitutaki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Aitutaki in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Aitutaki in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Aitutaki in November?
The average sea temperature around Aitutaki in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Aitutaki in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Aitutaki in November and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
Aitutaki sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aitutaki in November 2020. Select a month to view Aitutaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:58||18:47|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:54||18:54|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:53||19:03|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.