- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Praia, Santiago weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cape Verde with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Praia, Santiago, Cape Verde shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praia, Santiago in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Praia, Santiago in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Praia, Santiago in March?
The average sea temperature around Praia, Santiago in March is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Praia, Santiago in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Praia, Santiago in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praia, Santiago in March 2021. Select a month to view Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:51||18:42|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:41||18:44|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:30||18:46|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cape Verde
Where is hot in Cape Verde in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cape Verde in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.