- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Praia, Santiago weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cape Verde with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Cape Verde
The July weather guide for Praia, Santiago, Cape Verde shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praia, Santiago in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Praia, Santiago in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Praia, Santiago in July?
The average sea temperature around Praia, Santiago in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Praia, Santiago in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Praia, Santiago in July and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Praia, Santiago in July 2022. Select a month to view Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:08||19:08|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:12||19:08|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:17||19:04|
- Check out latest deals on holidays in 2021 & beyond
- Save with latest online deals & discount codes
- Pay £0 deposits + get free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.