- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Praia, Santiago weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cape Verde with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Praia, Santiago, Cape Verde shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cape Verde
How hot is it in Praia, Santiago in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Praia, Santiago in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Praia, Santiago in July?
The average sea temperature around Praia, Santiago in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Praia, Santiago in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Praia, Santiago in July and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praia, Santiago in July 2020. Select a month to view Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:08||19:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:13||19:08|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:17||19:04|
- Save up to 9% on holidays to Cape Verde
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cape Verde
Where is hot in Cape Verde in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cape Verde in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.