- Check out latest deals on holidays in 2021 & beyond
- Save with latest online deals & discount codes
- Pay £0 deposits + get free child places
Praia, Santiago weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cape Verde with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cape Verde
The January weather guide for Praia, Santiago, Cape Verde shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praia, Santiago in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Praia, Santiago in January, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Praia, Santiago in January?
The average sea temperature around Praia, Santiago in January is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Praia, Santiago in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Praia, Santiago in January and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Praia, Santiago in January 2022. Select a month to view Praia, Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:00||18:16|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:03||18:24|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:03||18:32|
- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.