- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Calabria in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Pizzo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for Calabria
The March weather guide for Pizzo, Calabria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pizzo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Pizzo in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pizzo in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pizzo in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pizzo in March?
The average sea temperature around Pizzo in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Pizzo in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pizzo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pizzo in March 2022. Select a month to view Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:28||17:48|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:05||18:03|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:42||19:18|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.