- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Pizzo weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Calabria
The May weather guide for Pizzo, Calabria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pizzo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Pizzo in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pizzo in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pizzo in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pizzo in May?
The average sea temperature around Pizzo in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Pizzo in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Pizzo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pizzo in May 2022. Select a month to view Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:58||19:47|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:43||20:01|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:33||20:14|
- Save up to 8% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Calabria in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.