- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Pizzo weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Calabria
The July weather guide for Pizzo, Calabria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pizzo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pizzo in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pizzo in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pizzo in July - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pizzo in July?
The average sea temperature around Pizzo in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Pizzo in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Pizzo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pizzo in July 2021. Select a month to view Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:34||20:24|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:44||20:19|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:56||20:07|
- Browse latest offers on 106 campsites in Italy
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in Calabria in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Calabria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.