- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Calabria in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Pizzo weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Calabria
The January weather guide for Pizzo, Calabria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pizzo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Pizzo in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pizzo in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pizzo in January - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pizzo in January?
The average sea temperature around Pizzo in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Pizzo in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pizzo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pizzo in January 2022. Select a month to view Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:13||16:44|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:12||16:59|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:02||17:16|
- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.