- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Pizzo weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Pizzo, Calabria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Calabria
How warm is it in Pizzo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Pizzo in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pizzo in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pizzo in January - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pizzo in January?
The average sea temperature around Pizzo in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Pizzo in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Pizzo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pizzo in January 2021. Select a month to view Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:13||16:45|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:12||16:59|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:02||17:16|
- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is warm in Calabria in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Calabria in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.