- Save up to 10% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Calabria in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Pizzo weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Calabria
The April weather guide for Pizzo, Calabria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pizzo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Pizzo in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pizzo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pizzo in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pizzo in April?
The average sea temperature around Pizzo in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in Pizzo in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Pizzo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pizzo in April 2022. Select a month to view Pizzo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:40||19:19|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:19||19:32|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:59||19:47|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.