- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe from £199 per person
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Ouahigouya weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The June weather guide for Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouahigouya in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Ouahigouya in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouahigouya in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouahigouya in June - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ouahigouya in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Ouahigouya in June and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ouahigouya in June 2022. Select a month to view Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:41||18:34|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:43||18:38|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:46||18:41|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.