- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Ouagadougou weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The September weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouagadougou in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Ouagadougou in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouagadougou in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouagadougou in September - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ouagadougou in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Ouagadougou in September and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouagadougou in September 2021. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:55||18:16|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:55||18:07|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:55||17:57|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Burkina Faso in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burkina Faso in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.