- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Duni weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bulgaria
The March weather guide for Duni, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Duni in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Duni in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Duni in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Duni in March - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Duni in March?
The average sea temperature around Duni in March is 7°C.
Does it rain in Duni in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Duni in March and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Duni sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Duni in March 2021. Select a month to view Duni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:45||17:59|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:19||18:17|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:53||19:34|
- Book early for winter 2020/2021 & pay low deposits
- Book ski breaks to Bulgaria & more & pay just £70 deposit
- Resorts include Bansko, Borovets & Pamporovo
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where is warm in Bulgaria in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.