- Book online & save up to 10% on summer holidays to Bulgaria
- Pay low deposits from £49 per person
- FREE child places also available for summer 2021
Burgas weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Burgas, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Burgas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Burgas in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Burgas in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Burgas in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Burgas in August?
The average sea temperature around Burgas in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Burgas in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Burgas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Burgas sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Burgas in August 2020. Select a month to view Burgas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:03||20:30|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:18||20:10|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:34||19:46|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where is hot in Bulgaria in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.