- Save up to £657 per person on summer 2021 holidays
- Early booking discount, free child places & low deposits
- Book holidays to Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia & more
Bansko weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bulgaria
The April weather guide for Bansko, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bansko in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Bansko in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bansko in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bansko in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bansko in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bansko in April and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bansko sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bansko in April 2022. Select a month to view Bansko sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:09||19:51|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:46||20:07|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:24||20:23|
- Book early for skiing breaks in 2021/2022
- Pay just £70 low deposits per person
- Plus 2 for 1 lift passes + group & family discounts
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.