- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Virgin Gorda weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The February weather guide for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Virgin Gorda in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Virgin Gorda in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Virgin Gorda in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Virgin Gorda in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Virgin Gorda in February?
The average sea temperature around Virgin Gorda in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Virgin Gorda in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Virgin Gorda in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Virgin Gorda in February 2022. Select a month to view Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:51||18:12|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:46||18:18|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:37||18:23|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.