- Save up to 40% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 40% off standard rates for Marriott Bonvoy (otherwise 35%)
- Travel before 10th January 2021 (inclusive)
Virgin Gorda weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The February weather guide for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Virgin Gorda in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Virgin Gorda in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Virgin Gorda in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Virgin Gorda in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Virgin Gorda in February?
The average sea temperature around Virgin Gorda in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Virgin Gorda in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Virgin Gorda in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Virgin Gorda in February 2021. Select a month to view Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:51||18:12|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:46||18:18|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:37||18:23|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.