- Save up to 40% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 40% off standard rates for Marriott Bonvoy (otherwise 35%)
- Travel before 10th January 2021 (inclusive)
Virgin Gorda weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The December weather guide for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Virgin Gorda in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Virgin Gorda in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Virgin Gorda in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Virgin Gorda in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Virgin Gorda in December?
The average sea temperature around Virgin Gorda in December is 27°C.
Does it rain in Virgin Gorda in December?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Virgin Gorda in December and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Virgin Gorda in December 2020. Select a month to view Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:34||17:40|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:43||17:45|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:50||17:52|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.