- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Virgin Gorda weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The April weather guide for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Virgin Gorda in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Virgin Gorda in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Virgin Gorda in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Virgin Gorda in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Virgin Gorda in April?
The average sea temperature around Virgin Gorda in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Virgin Gorda in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Virgin Gorda in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Virgin Gorda in April 2021. Select a month to view Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:12||18:32|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:01||18:35|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:51||18:39|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.