- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Jost Van Dyke weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The March weather guide for Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jost Van Dyke in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Jost Van Dyke in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jost Van Dyke in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jost Van Dyke in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jost Van Dyke in March?
The average sea temperature around Jost Van Dyke in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Jost Van Dyke in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jost Van Dyke in March and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jost Van Dyke in March 2022. Select a month to view Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:38||18:25|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:26||18:29|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:14||18:32|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.