- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Jost Van Dyke weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The December weather guide for Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jost Van Dyke in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Jost Van Dyke in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jost Van Dyke in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jost Van Dyke in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jost Van Dyke in December?
The average sea temperature around Jost Van Dyke in December is 27°C.
Does it rain in Jost Van Dyke in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Jost Van Dyke in December and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jost Van Dyke in December 2021. Select a month to view Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:35||17:41|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:44||17:46|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:51||17:54|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.