- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Anegada weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The June weather guide for Anegada, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anegada in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Anegada in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anegada in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anegada in June - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Anegada in June?
The average sea temperature around Anegada in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Anegada in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Anegada in June and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anegada sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anegada in June 2021. Select a month to view Anegada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:40||18:51|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:40||18:55|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:44||18:58|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.