- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Anegada weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The January weather guide for Anegada, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anegada in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Anegada in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anegada in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anegada in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Anegada in January?
The average sea temperature around Anegada in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Anegada in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Anegada in January and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anegada sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anegada in January 2022. Select a month to view Anegada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:50||17:52|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:53||18:01|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:51||18:10|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.