- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Anegada weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Anegada, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
How hot is it in Anegada in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Anegada in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anegada in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anegada in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Anegada in February?
The average sea temperature around Anegada in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Anegada in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Anegada in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Anegada sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anegada in February 2021. Select a month to view Anegada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:51||18:11|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:46||18:17|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:37||18:23|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.