- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Diego Garcia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the British Indian Ocean Territory with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Indian Ocean Territory
The March weather guide for Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Diego Garcia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Diego Garcia in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Diego Garcia in March?
The average sea temperature around Diego Garcia in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Diego Garcia in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Diego Garcia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 195mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Diego Garcia in March 2022. Select a month to view Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:15||19:30|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:15||19:23|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:13||19:16|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.