- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Prince Rupert weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Prince Rupert, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How warm is it in Prince Rupert in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Prince Rupert in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince Rupert in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prince Rupert in May - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Prince Rupert in May?
The average sea temperature around Prince Rupert in May is 9°C.
Does it rain in Prince Rupert in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Prince Rupert in May and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Prince Rupert sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Prince Rupert in May 2021. Select a month to view Prince Rupert sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:03||21:15|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:34||21:42|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:15||22:04|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in British Columbia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.