- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Prince Rupert weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 317317 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The January weather guide for Prince Rupert, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Prince Rupert in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Prince Rupert in January, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince Rupert in January?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Prince Rupert in January - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Prince Rupert in January?
The average sea temperature around Prince Rupert in January is 7°C.
Does it rain in Prince Rupert in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Prince Rupert in January and the average monthly rainfall is 317mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prince Rupert sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prince Rupert in January 2022. Select a month to view Prince Rupert sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||09:02||16:28|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:52||16:51|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:31||17:20|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.