- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Prince George weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The September weather guide for Prince George, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Prince George in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Prince George in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince George in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prince George in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prince George in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Prince George in September and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prince George sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prince George in September 2021. Select a month to view Prince George sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:20||20:00|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:45||19:26|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:12||18:49|
- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.