- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Prince George weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Prince George, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Prince George in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Prince George in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince George in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prince George in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prince George in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Prince George in June and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prince George sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prince George in June 2022. Select a month to view Prince George sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:46||21:33|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:39||21:45|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:43||21:46|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.