- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Prince George weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The January weather guide for Prince George, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How cold is it in Prince George in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Prince George in January, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince George in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prince George in January - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prince George in January?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Prince George in January and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Prince George sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Prince George in January 2021. Select a month to view Prince George sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:29||16:01|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:20||16:23|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:58||16:51|
- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.