- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Prince George weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The August weather guide for Prince George, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Prince George in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Prince George in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince George in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prince George in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prince George in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Prince George in August and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prince George sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prince George in August 2021. Select a month to view Prince George sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:26||21:08|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:52||20:37|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:18||20:03|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.