- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Prince George weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Prince George, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Prince George in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Prince George in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prince George in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prince George in April - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Prince George in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Prince George in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Prince George sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Prince George in April 2021. Select a month to view Prince George sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:43||19:48|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:09||20:14|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:36||20:42|
- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.