- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Fort St. John weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The November weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort St. John in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Fort St. John in November, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in November - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Fort St. John in November and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort St. John in November 2021. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:12||17:21|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:42||16:53|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||09:11||16:33|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.