- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Fort St. John weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort St. John in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Fort St. John in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fort St. John in June and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort St. John in June 2021. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:23||21:40|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:15||21:54|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:20||21:54|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.