- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Fort St. John weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How hot is it in Fort St. John in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Fort St. John in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Fort St. John in July and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort St. John in July 2020. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:21||21:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:39||21:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:06||21:13|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in British Columbia in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.