- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Fort St. John weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort St. John in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Fort St. John in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Fort St. John in July and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort St. John in July 2021. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:20||21:54|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||04:39||21:39|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:05||21:13|
- Save on holidays to Canada with Canada Affair
- Book early on summer & winter holidays in 2021/2022
- Choose from rail breaks, fly drive, cruises & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.