- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Fort St. John weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -10-10°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -19-19°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The January weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How cold is it in Fort St. John in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -10°C in Fort St. John in January, falling to -19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in January - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fort St. John in January and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort St. John in January 2021. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||09:36||16:39|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||09:24||17:03|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||09:00||17:34|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.