- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Fort St. John weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort St. John in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Fort St. John in December, falling to -18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in December - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fort St. John in December and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort St. John in December 2020. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||09:13||16:32|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||09:32||16:27|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||09:36||16:38|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.