- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Fort St. John weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The August weather guide for Fort St. John, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort St. John in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Fort St. John in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort St. John in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort St. John in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort St. John in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fort St. John in August and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort St. John in August 2021. Select a month to view Fort St. John sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:07||21:11|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:36||20:37|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:06||20:00|
- Save up to 40% on selected ski hotels in 2021/2022
- Book skiing holidays in British Columbia, Alberta & more
- Resorts include Banff, Whistler, Jasper & Lake Louise
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.