- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Campbell River weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 239239 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The November weather guide for Campbell River, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Campbell River in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Campbell River in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campbell River in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campbell River in November - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Campbell River in November?
The average sea temperature around Campbell River in November is 9°C.
Does it rain in Campbell River in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Campbell River in November and the average monthly rainfall is 239mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campbell River sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campbell River in November 2021. Select a month to view Campbell River sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:11||17:57|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:34||16:36|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:57||16:22|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.