- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Banja Luka weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The September weather guide for Banja Luka, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banja Luka in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Banja Luka in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banja Luka in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banja Luka in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banja Luka in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Banja Luka in September and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banja Luka in September 2021. Select a month to view Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:14||19:28|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:30||19:02|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:48||18:34|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.