- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Mazi weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The April weather guide for Mazi, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mazi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Mazi in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mazi in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mazi in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mazi in April?
The average sea temperature around Mazi in April is 17°C.
Does it rain in Mazi in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Mazi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Mazi sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazi in April 2021. Select a month to view Mazi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:55||19:32|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:35||19:44|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:16||19:57|
- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.