- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Izmir weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Izmir, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
How hot is it in Izmir in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Izmir in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Izmir in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Izmir in September - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Izmir in September?
The average sea temperature around Izmir in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Izmir in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Izmir in September and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Izmir sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Izmir in September 2020. Select a month to view Izmir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:41||19:41|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:53||19:19|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:07||18:55|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.