- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Abomey weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The April weather guide for Abomey, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abomey in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Abomey in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abomey in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abomey in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Abomey in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Abomey in April and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Abomey sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Abomey in April 2022. Select a month to view Abomey sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:50||19:02|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:44||19:00|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:38||19:00|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.