- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
San Salvador weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The February weather guide for San Salvador, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Salvador in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in San Salvador in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Salvador in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Salvador in February - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Salvador in February?
The average sea temperature around San Salvador in February is 25°C.
Does it rain in San Salvador in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in San Salvador in February and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for San Salvador in February 2022. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:39||17:44|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:32||17:53|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:21||18:00|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.