- Book holidays to the Caribbean & upgrade your flights
- Upgrade with British Airways from £75 per person
- Upgrade with Virgin Atlantic from £59 per person
Freeport weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The May weather guide for Freeport, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Freeport in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Freeport in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Freeport in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Freeport in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Freeport in May?
The average sea temperature around Freeport in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Freeport in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Freeport in May and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Freeport sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freeport in May 2021. Select a month to view Freeport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:37||19:47|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:27||19:56|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:22||20:03|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.