- Save up to $500 on hotel+flights at Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Receive up to $300 resort credit based on length of stay
- Travel before 20th November 2020 (inclusive)
Freeport weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The July weather guide for Freeport, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Freeport in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Freeport in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Freeport in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Freeport in July - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Freeport in July?
The average sea temperature around Freeport in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Freeport in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Freeport in July and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Freeport in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Freeport is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Freeport sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freeport in July 2021. Select a month to view Freeport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:25||20:12|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:32||20:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:40||20:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.