- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Freeport weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Freeport, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Freeport in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Freeport in January, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Freeport in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Freeport in January - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Freeport in January?
The average sea temperature around Freeport in January is 24°C.
Does it rain in Freeport in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Freeport in January and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Freeport sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freeport in January 2021. Select a month to view Freeport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:03||17:34|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:04||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:00||17:57|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.