- Book holidays to the Caribbean & upgrade your flights
- Upgrade with British Airways from £75 per person
- Upgrade with Virgin Atlantic from £59 per person
Freeport weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Freeport, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Freeport in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Freeport in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Freeport in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Freeport in April - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Freeport in April?
The average sea temperature around Freeport in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Freeport in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Freeport in April and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Freeport sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freeport in April 2021. Select a month to view Freeport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:05||19:32|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:51||19:39|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:38||19:47|
- Browse latest offers on Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Includes sale discounts & all inclusive deals
- Save on romantic breaks & family vacations to the Bahamas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.