- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Sao Jorge weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How warm is it in Sao Jorge in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Sao Jorge in November, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Jorge in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Jorge in November - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Jorge in November?
The average sea temperature around Sao Jorge in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Sao Jorge in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Sao Jorge in November and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in November 2020. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:20||17:52|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:35||17:39|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:51||17:32|
- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.