- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Sao Jorge weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Jorge in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sao Jorge in July, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Jorge in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Jorge in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Jorge in July?
The average sea temperature around Sao Jorge in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Sao Jorge in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Sao Jorge in July and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in July 2021. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:32||21:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:41||21:16|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:54||21:04|
- Book flexible flight, train & bus tickets with Kiwi.com
- Get 90% refund with flexi tickets if you have to cancel
- Save £9 with exclusive promo code - min spend £180
Find flights, trains & coaches
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.