- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Sao Jorge weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The January weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sao Jorge in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sao Jorge in January, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Jorge in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Jorge in January - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Jorge in January?
The average sea temperature around Sao Jorge in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Sao Jorge in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Sao Jorge in January and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in January 2022. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:11||17:42|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:09||17:57|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:00||18:13|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Where is hot in the Azores in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.